A key tool in several mobilization techniques, our premium quality mulligan belt is a must-have in every Physiotherapist and Manual therapist’s kit.
The mulligan belt is ideal for securing patients while any movement occurs. Made of durable Nylon material, the mulligan belt gives optimal support in any situation. The straps are adjustable, and the buckle is made of hard plastic. 200cm strap to meet your exact needs.
When to Use:
- The pain of a non-inflammatory nature
- Acute pain from injury
- Loss of motion due to arthritic conditions
- Post-surgical conditions causing loss of pain-free movement, e.g. post scope conditions, spinal surgery
- Jaw pain and movement restrictions
- Acute to chronic ankle sprains
- “Tennis elbow” or lateral elbow pain
- High-quality nylon belt
- Offers one-handed adjustment and a quick release
- Broad with ensures that the material doesn’t dig and rub against the skin of the Patient
Nappi Code: None