The WH-802 is a compact and handy ultrasonic nebuliser. It is recommended for infants, children and adults. By using compressed air, this unit converts the medicinal solutions into mist which is taken in by the user.
The WH802 Hospital Grade Ultrasonic Nebuliser converts medicine into aerosol particles of 1 to 5μm (micron) to facilitate quicker and deeper absorption of the medication into the patient's lungs. Liquid medicine atomizing particles can go into the inflamed parts of the respiratory tract directly to achieve fast and effective relief from pain and eliminate inflammation. With its double chamber and large nebulising volume, it facilitates two people's usage simultaneously.
- The WH-802 can run continuously from 0 to 60 min
- This unit features a silent operation with a noise level of less than <40dB
- The Wh-802 is easy to set up with simple controls making it easy to use by both professionals as well as home users.
What is Included:
- 1 x WH-802 Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Dome Cover
- 4 x Spare Cups
- 1 x Nebulizer Adult Mask
- 2 x Mouth Pieces
- 2 x Pipe Connectors
- 2 x Retractable Tubing (14cm - 48cm)
- 2 x Mask Connectors
Nappi Code: 495221-001
This unit comes with a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to any of the accessories.