Wedges are used for Motor Neurone Development Equipment & Physical Rehabilitation. Wedges help to control muscle tone and develop dynamic movement patterns. Wedge blocks are modular and can be integrated into your soft play collection.
Available in a wide range of thickness and size choices, the Positioning and Gross Motor Skills Wedges provide durable and reliable support and cushioning for a large variety of activities.
Positioning Wedges offer adaptive positioning and vestibular shapes at an affordable price. They are covered with heavy-duty vinyl-coated nylon and filled with high compression urethane foam. These inexpensive shapes are ideal for physical therapy departments, special education programs, pre-school programs, physical education classes and in the gym. These wedges can be used for a variety of purposes from gross motor skill development to corrective positioning.
- Ideal for head, foot or leg elevation
- Comfortable, gradual slope
- Beneficial for those dealing with acid reflux and respiratory problems
- Helps to alleviate neck and shoulder pain
- Can be used for gross motor skill development
Nappi Code: None