Tubigrip compression sleeve is a continuous-weave made with viscose, elastane, polyamide, and latex fibres. It stretches in the width, to provide even pressure to the surface of the skin. The tubular construction of these compression bandages allows the sleeve to conform to the contours of the body and provide a secure fit.
Practical Tissue Support:
These pain-reducing elastic bandages are a solution for practical tissue support during sedentary and mobile activities. The design of the sleeve permits movement, so it can be used while working out, practising, or participating in daily activities. This makes it ideal for athletes, medical professionals, and patients recovering post-surgery.
Tubigrip™ can be fitted and applied in three easy steps. First, cut a section that is equal to twice the length required for the limb, plus an extra 2-3 cm. Next, pull Tubigrip™ onto the limb like a stocking. Finally, double it back over the limb, ensuring that the upper edge is taken 2-3 cm higher up the limb than the first portion. After the initial application, no further trimming is required and the patient is left with a comfortable compression stocking that is simple to remove and easy to reapply, with no pins or tape necessary.
- Elastic compression sleeve provides moderate compression to relieve pain and swelling on different parts of the body
- Ideal for use on general oedema, post-surgery, or after injuries such as sprains, strains, burn scarring, and injuries to the soft tissue or ribcage
- The woven elastic fabric offers uniform pressure, stimulates blood flow, and provides comfortable compression to the affected area
- Tubigrip is easy to use and allows movement because it does not require pins or tape to be held in place
- A washable and reusable tool for soft tissue recovery
A – 4.2cm x 10m: Infant Feet and Arms
B – 6.25cm x 10m: Small Arms and Hands
C – 6.75cm x 10m: Small Ankles, Medium Arms
D – 7.5cm x 10m: Small Knees, Medium Ankles, Large Arms
E – 8.75cm x 10m: Small Thighs, Medium Knees, Large Ankles
F – 10cm x 10m: Medium Thighs, Large Knees
G - 12cm x 10m: Large Thighs
H– 14cm x 10m: Small Trunks, Large Thighs
Nappi Code : 465322-001