A more patient- and operator-friendly model suited to a broader range of symptoms than conventional models, featuring, for example, selectable pulling speed, and a programmable number of ramp steps in progressive/cyclic mode and the pause time for each step.
The TM 400 system is a great resource for clinics where spinal and lumbar decompression is needed for the rehabilitation of patients. The traction system is an easy to use device that offers static and intermittent traction with user-definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical spine or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra.
The TM 400 may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain and prolapsed discs.
- The large and high-visibility LCD screen is displayed in ten languages.
- Eight traction modes: intermittent, static, progressive, regressive, cyclic and combinations thereof.
- Pulling speed selectable from five preset values.
- The number of ramp steps and the pause time of each step is selectable. Combining these parameters with pulling speed and traction mode makes the model suitable for various symptoms.
- Thirty (30) free program memories.
- Automatic calibration of traction to maintain correct traction force (PAT. P)
- One of the melodies signalling the end of the therapy can be selected to distinguish which system has completed therapy
Nappi Code: None
This unit carries a warranty of 2 Years from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to any of the accessories.