Each band includes a visual resistance indicator that helps improve patient technique and track progression. Designed to safely add resistance without heavyweights, these heavy-duty resistance bands make a great alternative to expensive gym equipment while still meeting all of your exercise needs.
Low resistance bands commonly provide a resistance ranging from 2 to 14 pounds for limited strength training. These full-size high-resistance bands, however, provide new levels of resistance between 7 to 36 kilograms for more advanced rehabilitation and recovery. TheraBand High Resistance Bands are designed to improve sports performance, elevate fitness and increase strength, perfect for adding tension to common exercises or assisting pull-ups and dips. The colour-coded progressive resistance levels include Light (7-9 kg.), Medium (11-16 kg), Heavy (16-23 kg), and X-Heavy (23-36 kg).
For Advanced Rehabilitation and Recovery
Backed by over 40 years of professional use, TheraBand is trusted by clinicians, professional athletes, and everyday fitness enthusiasts to help improve flexibility, injury rehabilitation, and full-body workouts. The 104cm band measures 6.3mm thick, is durable and is built to last even after being stretched repeatedly during exercise daily. Estimated resistance levels are based on pull forces to stretch the band between 100% and 200% elongation. Ideal for in-clinic or at-home physical therapy, the high resistance band helps strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.
Alternative to Expensive Gym Equipment
Each band includes a visual resistance indicator that helps improve patient technique and track progression. Designed to add resistance without heavyweights safely, these heavy-duty resistance bands make a great alternative to expensive gym equipment while still meeting all of your exercise needs. Available in single packs and multiple band bundles, these bands are designed for multiple uses, including speed and agility training, increased resistance, weight training, jumping, plyometrics, flexibility exercises, stretching, and general conditioning.
- Designed to improve sports performance, elevate fitness and increase strength, these heavy-duty bands add tension to common exercises or assistive pull-ups and dips.
- The convenient and portable product helps strengthen torn ligaments or muscles in the clinic, at the gym, at home or on-the-go
- Bands are made from a highly durable, natural latex rubber that is built to last even after being stretched repeatedly day after day during exercise.
- Colour-coded progressive resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens. As you grow stronger, you can move up to the next colour
- Each band measures 104cm in length and 6.3mm in thickness, complete with safety instructions and recommended exercise chart.
Resistance: *Resistance refers to the straps' stretching condition from 100 to 200% elongation.
- Orange: Light (1.4 cm wide, 7-9 kg resistance)
- Green: Medium (2.3 cm wide, 11-16 kg resistance)
- Blue: Heavy (3,3 cm wide, 16-23 kg resistance)
- Purple: X-Heavy (4.6 cm wide, 23-36 kg resistance).
Nappi Code: None