TheraBand Latex Exercise Tubing is made of natural rubber. Proper use of these tubings provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and co-operation of muscle groups.
TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Tubing is ideal for upper and lower body exercise, rehabilitation, and conditioning. The resistance tubing makes measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy easy. It is available in 6 colour-coded levels of resistance, determined by the thickness of the tubing. It allows users to recognize improvement as it happens and gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next. Tubing can be incorporated with several attachments to expand versatility and can be easily incorporated into a variety of Exercises.
Theraband Exercise Tubing come in 7m and 30m Lengths, in various colours, each representing a certain strength. See below:
- Yellow (Thin) for Beginners
- Red (Medium) for Beginners & Intermediate users
- Green (Heavy) for Intermediate users
- Blue (Extra Heavy) for Intermediate & Advanced users
- Black (Special Heavy) Advanced users
- Silver (Super Heavy)for Advanced Plus users
- Ideal for upper body & lower body Exercise to strengthen muscles, increase range of motion, and improve flexibility
- A convenient and portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on-the-go
- Colour-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens. As you grow stronger, you can move up to the next colour
- Use to rehabilitate muscles through simple yet effective workouts.
Nappi Code: None