Delivers a high degree of multi-directional stretch while allowing for adjustable compression. Features knitted nylon/spandex/foam composite that is breathable, moisture-wicking, and is hypoallergenic
Tensowrap is a knitted blend of nylon & lycra patented with a foam inner layer, allowing for a very high degree of multi-directional elasticity with adjustable compression & support. The attached velcro keeps the Tensowrap Super precisely placed eliminating sharp clips that loosen and fall out. It is non-migratory whether applied directly to the skin or even over Spandex clothing. Ideal for treating a wide range of injuries like hamstrings, hip spicas, chest wrap, and shoulder abductions or any area in which traditional elastic bandages are used.
- High elasticity - knitted blend tape with multidirectional stretch
- A great alternative to elastic bandages, recommended for hip spica, hamstring, patellar malignment, chest, shoulder, and elbow wraps
- Non-latex, non-rubber, non-neoprene
- Sold as a pack of 2
- For compression and support. Useful in edema and lymphedema therapies.
- Treating a wide range of injuries like:
- Hip spicas,
- Chest wrap, and
- Shoulder abductions
- Knitted nylon/spandex/foam composite that is breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic.
Nappi Code: None