The Storz Masterpuls One shockwave system is a compact shockwave therapy system that is ideal for the treatment of all standard indications.
The radial pressure wave system Masterpuls One has been developed with a clear focus on maximum ease of use, compact design, high efficiency, and perfect mobility. The Masterpuls One is ideal for use as a compact and flexible pressure wave starter model for the treatment of all standard indications.
The mechanical action of pressure waves in tissue stimulates the nervous system and causes nitric oxide and other messenger substances to be released. The effects produced in this manner include improved metabolism and angiogenesis and the release of vascular endothelial growth factors. All these effects may eventually reduce chronic pain.
Kinetic energy is introduced into the target area inside the patient’s body as the compressed air-powered projectile strikes the elastically suspended transmitter. The pressure waves produced in this manner propagate across large tissue areas.
The newly developed Sparrow radial handpiece is a minimalist design at its best. Excellent damping during pressure wave generation reduces handpiece vibrations. As a result, the Masterpuls One is approved for operation far longer than a working day, longer than many other radial pressure wave systems available today.
Thanks to its lightweight design and ergonomic shape, the SPARROW® handpiece ensures effortless handling and treatment. The handpiece can be serviced directly by the user, which saves costs.
- Energy input over large tissue areas
- Light-weight design and minimal vibrations
- Effortless treatment
- Reliable and cost-effective
The treatment result is decisively determined by the quality and efficiency of pressure wave transmission based on the specific disorder to be treated. In addition to the D20-S transmitter delivered with the Sparrow handpiece, other optional transmitters are available: R15, C15, DI15, and D20-T. These transmitters have been used with great success for many years on various systems in Storz Medical's Masterpuls line. They are ideal for the treatment of all typical pressure wave indications such as tendinopathy, heel and shoulder pain, myofascial trigger points, or fascia treatment.
The simple snap-in connection enables quick and easy replacement of the handpiece, using different transmitters.
- Proven transmitters for different indications
- Simple transmitter replacement
- Snap-in connection for handpiece replacement
- Various optional handpiece colors
- Plantar fasciitis
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow/golfer's elbow)
- Frozen shoulder
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rotator cuff tears
- Stress fractures
- Powerful and versatile: The MP100 can be used to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Easy to use: The MP100 is easy to operate and can be used by a trained professional or a patient themselves.
- Safe and effective: The MP100 is a safe and effective treatment that has been shown to be effective in treating a variety of conditions.
- Versatile: The MP100 comes with a variety of handpieces that can be used to treat different areas of the body.
- Customizable: The MP100 has a number of settings that can be customized to the individual patient's needs.
- Patient management system with treatment history
- Treatment parameters supported by videos and images
- New Visible Body® – Digital Human Anatomy Atlas: macroscopic and microscopic 3D models of the human anatomy
- Dimensions without touch screen: 426 x 144 x 340 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Compressor, Integrated
- Pressure: max. 5 bareff, frequency: 1 – 21 Hz (depending on pressure)
- Skin Touch function
- V-ACTOR HF handpiece (optional): 1 – 50 Hz
What is Included:
- Falcon Handpiece Set - including 2 projectiles, 2 guide tubes
- 10" Touch Screen
- Handpiece holder
- Standard Transmitter Set - including R15, D20-S, DI15 Gold Transmitters
- Standard Transmitter Set MP100 - including Coupling Gel 250ml
- Power Cord
- Operating Manual MP100
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a limited 2-Year warranty from the date of purchase or a 1 Million Shot warranty