A Spirometer is helpful in assessing conditions such as asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis and COPD. Just inhale through Lung Exerciser for a few minutes twice a day in a simple breathing pattern as shown in the instructions.
Lung Exerciser works on the principle of resistance. As you inhale, the resistance created makes your muscles work harder, and the harder they work the stronger and more durable they become. It can even help reduce the feeling of breathlessness from some lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis and emphysema. The Spirometer Lung Exerciser is small and compact to use wherever you are.
- Improves the cardio-pulmonary status of the patient, enhancing the overall fitness and wellbeing.
- Made from transparent material, 3-balls for easier identification of inhaled capacity.
- Allows visual calibration and estimation of the patient's progress.
- Strengthens & conditions primary and accessory muscles
- Great for athletes and those who suffer from shortness of breath
- Resistance easily adjusts for varying lung fitness levels
- Compact, convenient, and safe
Nappi Code: 1000178-001