The Groovi Active SI belt is the perfect pelvic compression and support assist for patients with lower back or pelvic pain. With a neoprene base to guarantee no slippage
The Groovi Active SI belt is the perfect lumbopelvic support for the active person. The belt is particularly effective in endurance sports or golf, where fatigue causes lower back pain. Use the Groovi-Active SI Belt whilst you perform your stabilizing (core) exercises.
The Groovi Active SI belt is an innovative compression belt that is supported by two power straps, each with a central velcro attachment. The power strap is stretched from the central point in two different directions, which improves ease of application without sacrificing any of the compression benefits.
Its result is that you can compress the pelvis where it is needed the most and alleviate lower back pain, improving the wearer's quality of life.
The Groovi Active-SI-belt provides excellent support for:
- Post-operative patients who have had surgeries like lumbar spine or abdominal surgery
- Relieving lower back pain during and after pregnancy
- Improving pelvic control and therefore improving sports performance during activities such as running, golf and rowing
- Improves steadiness while walking
- Modifies muscle recruitment sequencing during loading activities
- Helps prevent unwanted substitution movements
- Reinforces and retrains optimal movement
- Support while performing stabilizing (core) excercises
- Easy to apply on oneself with assistance from others
When to use a SI Belt:
- After abdominal surgery
- After lumbar spine surgery
- During and after pregnancy
- Chronic pelvic or back pain
- Lumbopelvic pain control and/or instability
- With lumbopelvic instability or weak core muscles
- To improve sports performance, e.g. golf, rowing, running
For accurate measurement, please measure around the widest part of your hips.
- X-Small: 90cm
- Small: 90-110cm
- Medium: 110-120cm
- Large: 120-130cm
- X-Large: 130-150cm
Nappi Code: 156362-001
**Disclaimer: This SI belt is made from neoprene and lycra, which may cause an allergic reaction in isolated cases.