The Non-adhesive Carbon Electrode is made of medical-grade red carbon pliable rubber designed and intended for use in a clinical setting because of its high quality and long-lasting properties.
Appropriate for all TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) devices to treat chronic and acute pain, they do not contain a self-adhesive backing. Adding water, conductive spray or gel securely adheres the electrodes to the skin for maximum conductivity and current distribution. The Carbon Electrode is 7.5cm x 12.5cm and works with a 0.08" pin connector. It is recommended that the Carbon Electrode is replaced every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Fit TENS/EMS units for pain management.
- Nonadhesive. Sticks with water, conductive spray or gel.
- Reusable for up to 6 months.
- Pliable to conform to body contours.
- The pin connector is 0.08".
Nappi Code: None