We strive to deliver you the best in quality and value, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order or product for any reason, you must notify us of your intention to return it within 14 days of receipt of your delivery.
- You must notify HiTech Therapy Customer Service of your intention to return your order within 14 days of receipt of delivery;
- To return a product, the product/s must be undamaged, unused, and sealed in the original packaging that the item was received in;
- Any free gifts or promotional products must be unused and in the original packing and returned along with your returned products;
- You will be assigned a returns authorization number if your item meets the stipulated returns criteria set out in this policy, and once we have assessed the products being returned;
- HiTech Therapy Customer Service will request information from you to determine the reason for your return.
- Product failure within the specified product warranty period
- All returns because the product has failed are strictly subject to the manufacturer’s warranty conditions.
- Out-of-Box failure or items received damaged
- Should you receive a damaged product from us, you must log a call with our call center (011 704 0002) within 48 hours of delivery. You must take clear pictures of the damage on the item as well as clear images of the impact points, if visible on the packaging to support the replacement claim.
Under no circumstances will we accept returned goods where the customer has:
- Damaged the goods in negligence,
- The goods have been disassembled,
- Permanently installed,
- Physically altered,
- Installed contrary to our own or the manufacturer’s instructions,
- Have been subjected to misuse or abuse.
**Failure to adhere to these requirements may result in a delay of your request or a decline in its entirety.
Special conditions may be applied to returns of defective/malfunctioning products:
- The product must be defective (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
How long is the Return Period:
- Hitech Therapy offers a 14 Day return policy.
- Returning a product after the 14 (Fourteen) day standard returns period will have a 10% handling fee deducted from the refund amount.
Submitting a return/refund:
- When returning a product, the customer must provide full reasons for the return/refund request and must comply with the standard returns policy, including stating how the product was utilized during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.
- You are welcome to submit your return request via our website or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobicred Purchase Refunds:
- All items returned that were purchased via Mobicred will be refunded directly to your bank account.
- You will remain liable for any outstanding fees and costs that were charged or have been charged to your MobiCred account.
How to prepare your order to be returned
- Make sure all the items received (free gifts and other components) are included in your return package.
- Use suitable packaging material to ensure the item is protected during transit.
- Clearly mark the outer protective packaging with your customer and order details. Do not mark directly onto the product carton.
- Make sure you include your invoice or a copy of your invoice inside the package.
How long does it take for a return/refund to be approved or denied:
- The overall return process can take up to 10 business days.
- Upon receipt of your package, your products will be examined first to determine if they qualify for a return, this process can take 3-5 business days.
When can I expect my refund?
- The refund is defined by the outcome of the assessment of the return based on this returns policy.
- A refund is only processed once the item has been delivered to our warehouse and assessed according to the returns criteria.
- If all items are returned correctly, and there are no delays in receiving, assessing, or processing your return, the average turnaround time for a credit to reflect in your account is 10 working days.
Reasons for delay or a rejected Return:
- Processing of your return will be delayed if you do not return all the items received within a set product, or if any free gifts received with your order are not returned in their original condition.
- All items returned will undergo an authorization and assessment process. To avoid disappointment, make sure that your return meets the set criteria in this returns policy.
- HiTech Therapy retains the right to reject or decline a return if the qualifying criteria are not met.
- HiTech Therapy retains the right to replace or repair or credit your account for successfully returned items subject to terms stipulated in this policy.
- Your request to return an item may be declined if your product is out of warranty, or the HiTech Therapy Returns Policy rules were breached.
- If your return request is declined, HiTech Therapy will be under no obligation to provide credit, repair, or replacement of the product.
- These item/s will be returned to you and your account will not be credited.
- Additional pickup and delivery charges may apply to you.
Why is my return declined?
- A return will not qualify under the 14-day policy if the item was used, unboxed or the seals broken in respect of hygienic equipment.
- A return will not qualify when returned if the product has no defects or product failure is not evident.
- A return will not qualify if all of the components of a set, accessories, and/or free gifts are not returned.
- Certain conditions are excluded from any warranty claim. These include but are not limited to:
- Lapsed warranty period
- Soiled or dirty items
- Improper use or negligence
- Normal wear and tear
- Product failure or damages caused by unauthorized alterations or repairs
What happens if my return is declined?
- If a return is received by HiTech Therapy and it is determined that the item cannot be processed under any of the policy terms, you will be notified via email and the item will be returned to you.
- You will not be refunded for the value of the purchase, and you will be billed for the collection and delivery fees.
- If your product is defective or has a manufacturing fault, you may return your item to us as soon as reasonably possible, provided it is within the product warranty period as stipulated by the manufacturer.
- This information is available in the instruction manual received with your item.
- HiTech Therapy can assist to determine if your item is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty if you are unsure.
- Some manufacturers require that the warranty of the product is registered on their website. Please read your user manual and follow this requirement if required.
- Carefully read through the details in your product warranty form or manual to enjoy the full benefits offered.
- HiTech Therapy is under no obligation to provide a credit, repair, or replacement if any misuse/user damage is detected by the repair agent or relevant supplier or manufacturer.
- In such a case the return will be declined and the item will be sent back to you upon arrangement, and you will still be liable to pay for the product and for the collection and delivery charges for returning the item to you.
- Take note that when sending an item for repair, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions set out in this returns policy.
Cancellation of Orders:
- Should you wish to cancel your order for any reason, kindly contact us at email@example.com to process the cancellation.
- If the order has been shipped, you the buyer will be responsible for the shipping charges.
- Should you cancel after payment has been made then the refund will only be processed once payment reflects in our bank.
What do I do if I received my item damaged?
- If your product is damaged upon receipt, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery to avoid your return request being declined.
- Take clear photographs of the item and the packaging to support your claim.
- Email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is strongly advised to take several clear pictures of the damage on the item as well as clear images of the impact points if visible on the packaging to support the replacement claim.
**Please note that all refunds and returns are subject to Management Approval.