Over-The-Door Shoulder & Arm Exerciser. Easily mounts to the top of a standard door. Excellent for upper extremity exercises
The Overdoor Pulley is a door-mounted exercise tool that provides an effective platform for resistance exercise that increases the range of motion in the upper body, arms and shoulder.
It is designed with rehabilitation (post-surgery or when recovering from an injury), mobility and prevention in mind. This exercise tool makes it ideal for situations when space is limited or when wall space cannot be used for attaching equipment. The metal clamp can be easily installed on top of the door and fits any standard-sized door in your home. The long rope makes it convenient to use in a standing or seated position. The overhead design of the Overdoor Pulley allows performing more range of motion exercises such as PNF patterns. The handles will help raise the affected arm with the ‘good’ arm with just a little strength, stretching arm and shoulder. The Overdoor Pulley will ensure you can safely recover from your shoulder, arm or upper-body injury!
- Low impact workout for the upper body, arms and shoulder
- Great for recovery or improving mobility and strength of arms and shoulder
- Ideal for use at home or in the clinic
- Adjustable range of motion (ROM) stop
- Fits standard and thick doors
- Ergonomic Padded handles for easy grip
- Cord length is adaptable so you can use it in a standing or seated position
- Compact & lightweight, perfect for on-the-go
- 2 pulleys make it a smooth mechanism
Nappi Code: None