A revolutionary approach to managing cervical spine dysfunction, injury prevention, and strength training, the Groovi Nexerciser is designed specifically for isometric and isotonic neck muscle testing and exercise.
The Groovi Nexerciser strengthens the neck muscles through the full range of movement in all directions. It works the stabilizer muscle groups in the neck to ensure the strengthening of the neck. Rehabilitating with the Nexerciser closely replicates the kind of motion your neck goes through during a day of work & leisure, ensuring that neck pain is a problem of the past. Exercises should be guided and
monitored by your physiotherapist or qualified health practitioner.
- Strengthens the neck muscles through the full range of movement in all directions.
- Works the stabilizer muscle groups in the neck.
- It comes with a variety of resistance, from easy (Yellow tubing) for the patient recovering from neck injury to extremely hard (Blue tubing) for the contact sportsman.
- Strengthening integrates both the deep & superficial neck muscles.
- Auto Accidents (Whiplash)
- Work-Related Injury
- Sports Injury
- Forward Head Posture
- Cervical subluxation and/or arthritis
- Injury Prevention
- Esthetic Sculpturing of the Neck
Nappi Code: None