The MyoPlus 4 has 4 channels. This allows you to attach 4 sets of electrodes to enable you to use the EMS and EMG separately or simultaneously. Thus, allowing you to do more at one time. Alternatively, you can use both sides of the unit to stimulate the muscles and cover a larger surface area than single-channel EMS machines, which is ideal for large muscle mass areas such as the back, thighs or buttocks.
EMS re-educates damaged muscles because of various injuries, strokes or degenerative muscle conditions such as MS. If your muscles are particularly weak or you have experienced nerve damage, you may not be able to feel or move them, making it difficult to exercise and strengthen the muscles again. With the assistance of the Myoplus 4 using the EMS function, which delivers mild electrical currents to the muscles, causing them to contract and relax automatically and gradually build up strength.
This technology is regularly used among physicians whilst rehabilitating their patients. The MyoPlus 4 harnesses this advanced technology with much simpler functions to make it accessible for people to use at home. Treating muscles frequently at home and in the clinic will dramatically speed up the recovery process and see better results.
The NeuroTrac MyoPlus 4 was designed with physicians in mind to be used as a portable modality, but it is also suitable for personal trainers for in-clinic use or home use (under guidance). The NeuroTrac MyoPlus 4 also has a multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback and is now with Bluetooth connectivity!
- The MyoPlus2 is a classic biofeedback / ETS / stimulation device. This modality is there to assist in training and progress assessment. Another tool to add to your treatment program is ensuring the best possible outcome.
- Pre-set programmes for Incontinence treatment, Sports and muscular development and neuro-muscular Rehabilitation.
- Designed for the Physiotherapist's mind to be used as a portable tool. Suitable as a personal trainer for in-clinic or home use (under guidance). Remove it has been mentioned above already
- 2 channel EMG (Biofeedback) combined with 4 channel NMES (stimulation).
- 2-channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with stimulation on 4 channels.
- Simple single-phase or multiphase operation: multiphase allows EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined in one programme.
- Multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback.
- Manual and Automatic threshold control.
- EMG Biofeedback between stimulation (muscle activity and tiredness indication when using muscle stimulation).
- Stand-alone device or used in conjunction with established multilingual software.
- Now with Bluetooth connectivity! The unit sends up to 10 metres of wireless data to your PC software.
- Provides and prints (with the optional PC Software) comprehensive patient progress reports daily, providing average readings (2 channels) on work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work and rest deviations and the average mA current.
- Used as a learning tool for both patient and clinician with emphasis on improving treatment techniques in the use of EMG and Neuromuscular stimulation.