MXM Spiral Tapes are based on the Asian medical science of acupuncture and help in the treatment of pain points to restore physical wellness.
Spiral Taping refers to a medical taping care remedy removing pain based on the muscular anatomy and balancing theory of Oriental Medicine, activating the physical body energy applying the Spiral Energy Theory. The method cures uneasiness of the body. When a body part has a problem the taping method does not cure the part only. It judges the whole body has a problem and controls the balance of the body. So. it cures not only joints and muscles and other parts but also the whole body.
- Treats trigger points
- Treats pain points and acupuncture meridians
- Promotes blood/lymph circulation and healing
- Alleviates pain and relieves tension
- Scar release
- Enhances performances
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Latex-free for sensitive skin
- Comfortable to wear
- Air permeable and breathable
Direction for Use:
- Before sticking on the tape the skin must be thoroughly cleaned and de-greased because it must be maintained for a period of 5-7 days.
- A spot may have to be shaved to avoid pain when the tissue gets removed.
- The adhesive is activated by body temperature and needs some time to develop its full adhesive strength.
- Shortly after the tape has been applied, it ceases to be an irritant.
- Activities are never restricted by Cross Tapes, but rather encouraged.
- You can shower, bathe, swim, exercise, or do any sport with the Tape.
- It should be applied at least 20 to 30 minutes before physical exercise.
- Find the pain, the trigger or acupuncture point by moving the joints or muscles and then stick the strip on this spot.
- Strips may also be stuck on scar tissue.
- Do not stick on open wounds.
- Medium: 6 strips per sheet x 20 sheets per pack
- Colour - Beige
- 3 x 4 Lines
Nappi Code: None