The Mueller P Tape is a high-quality Zinc Oxide Tape. This sports tape is made from Rayon which is a man-made fabric (much stronger than traditional cotton tapes) covered with a zinc oxide adhesive. The serrated edges allow the tape to be easily torn by hand allowing quick tearing when applying to ankles, shoulders etc and means you don't have to use scissors.
Mueller P-Tape provides support to preventative and rehabilitation taping techniques. Designed with serrated edges, the adhesive tape offers easy tearing while simultaneously providing quicker application. Constructed from latex-free material, the rigid strapping tape helps reduce possible skin irritation for users with sensitive skin or latex allergies.
Strong Pulling Action and Anchoring
Designed for corrective and preventative taping, the tape allows for extreme strength with no stretch. With strong pulling action and anchoring, the hand-tearable tape provides ultimate joint support in a roll measuring 15 yards long. Made to remain secure during sports and activities, Mueller P-Tape is aimed to protect joints and ligaments as needed.
Provides Support to Weak or Injured Joints
The aggressive adhesion with high-tensile rigidity is ideal for weak or injured joints. It can be used as patellofemoral taping for the knee or during shoulder realignment techniques. The rigid strapping tape restricts movement of ligament, tendons, and joints to prevent reinjury under high-stress physical activities.
- Mueller P-Tape is a rigid strapping tape with serrated edges for easy tearing, used in conjunction with Mueller Pro Strips
- Ideal for patellofemoral taping or realignment, the flexible construction allows for strong pulling action and anchoring
- Used to support weak or injured joints, the tape helps stabilize the joints during vigorous physical activity
- Fabricated from Rayon material, unwinds smoothly from the roll and can easily be torn off to the length required
- This patented, latex-free tape measures 38mm wide x 13.7m long.
Nappi Code: None