In clinics and at home, in stables and farms, Mphi Vet Laser knows no obstacles. Easy to transport thanks to its limited size and weight, Mphi Vet represents the new frontier of technology in the veterinary field.
Peak power of 75 W and average power up to 1.2W: this is the added value of Mphi Vet Orange, the new MLS ® Laser Therapy device which is the result of research carried out by ASAlaser. The qualities already expressed in Mphi Vet - ease of use and transport - are colored orange to reach new goals. The new level of peak power and average power, fully exploited thanks to the synchronization of the emissions (continuous/frequency and pulsed), allows reaching deep into the tissues, guaranteeing total safety.
Acting on pain in a more immediate way, favoring the photomechanical effect, speeding up the anti-edema effect, and promoting the activation of cellular repair processes is even simpler.
A specific software, with predefined protocols for the care of dogs, cats, equines, and exotic animals, also allows you to modify the parameters to create your own for increasingly personalized veterinary treatment.
MLS is generated by a sophisticated system of continuous and pulsed, synchronized, and combined emissions of several coherent emissions with different wavelengths capable of reaching deep into the tissues. The synchronization of the emissions synergistically enhances the therapeutic effects that each of them would have if used individually. The synergy of therapeutic effects: anti-inflammatory, anti-edema, and analgesic effects.
The anti-inflammatory and anti-edema effect is linked to the modulation of the permeability of lymphatic and capillary vessels and to the elimination of pro-inflammatory molecules. The increased supply of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues promotes the reparative processes. The analgesic effect develops through the elevation of the pain threshold and the blocking of the action potential in the nociceptive endings, while heat-induced hyperemia promotes the drainage of the algogenic substances.
- Laser emission warning lamp
- Acoustic signal set by the operator
- Date and clock
- Password for commissioning the device
- Language change
- Arrangement for connection of a laser emission signal repeater
- Handpiece with an optical unit source with power up to 1.2W - Peak Power 75W
Target Area Ø 2 cm highlighted by high-efficiency red light LEDs
- High-resolution color LCD with touch-screen user interface
- 20 pre-set programs for dogs and cats (pet)
- 21 pre-set programs for equines
- 41 preset programs for Exotic Animals divided into Reptiles, Birds, and Mammals
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- Puncture laser program section
- Section programs for pathologies of the oral cavity
- Possibility to customize each treatment parameter
- Reserved area for memorizing personal protocols
- MLS Modulation in CPW and FPW (Synchronized Emission of Continuous Pulsed Wave and Frequency Pulsed Wave)
- MLS pulse modulation frequency from 1 to 2000 Hz in 1Hz steps
- The power level at 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%
- The duty cycle is fixed at 50% or variable
- Treatment time from 1” to 99'59” in steps of 1”
- Automatic calculation of the energy emitted according to the set parameters
What is Included:
- Puncture laser kit
- Light guide for oral cavity treatment
- N° 2 laser protection goggles
- Tool bag
- Table handpiece holder
- Shoulder strap for portable use
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 1-year warranty. This warranty only covers the unit and not any of the accessories.