Leukotape P Combi Pack is a combination pack including Leukotape and Fixomull Stretch. The heavy-duty strapping tape, Leukotape, is used to immobilize injured joints. The fixation tape, Fixomull Stretch, is designed to keep the Leukotape P securely in place.
The box contains a single roll of each tape used to manage patella femoral pain. Leukotape is a zinc oxide tape with high tensile strength and a strong adhesive that is hand tearable. Fixomull is a non-allergenic under wrap ideal for all taping techniques, minimizing skin irritation to tape.
The combination pack is ideal for reducing the risk of knee injuries and decreasing knee pain during physical activities. Adapting well to body contours, the tapes are flexible enough to provide comfortable compression without restricting movement during wear. Instructions are included in the box, assisting users with the patellofemoral taping technique.
- Leukotape is porous, allowing the skin to breathe and preventing sweat and water absorption during wear.
- Fixomull Stretch protects the skin from chafing and friction caused by adhesive tape material.
- Ideal for prophylaxis of sports injuries, rigid joint immobilisation, sprains and strains, and patellofemoral (knee) taping
- Instructions for application of the patellofemoral taping technique are included with the combination pack.
- Contains one roll of Leukotape P (3.8cm x 13.7m) and one roll of Fixomull (5cm x 10m) in a single box
Nappi Code: None