The Kinetec Spectra is an unbeatable combination of great design and the latest USB technology. Kinetec® is a world leader in the design and manufacture of Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machines. Kinetec® provides an extensive range of CPMs to cover all joint requirements as part of a recognized, clinically-proven rehabilitation process.
The Kinetec Spectra Knee CPM is designed to support the user’s lower limbs, thighs, and feet. It is a comfortable and effective knee CPM that encourages pain relief caused by knee replacement surgery, fractures, hip surgery, ligament repairs, and more while reducing the need for pain medication and hospitalization time. The Kinetec Knee CPM is designed to break the cycle of trauma, inflammation, and the loss of range of motion. It provides immediate post-operative continuous passive motion and maintains desired positions for stretching and muscular rest.
The Kinetec Spectra offers a full range of movement options and controls, set by using the handset. Alongside your standard controls, this CPM offers additional functionality such as a warm-up function, 20 pre-set programs, session timing, and ROM bypass. Using a USB accessory and software, this option can also be used to capture individual patient session information. The following elements can be set and controlled via the handset - extension, and flexion limits, speed, resistive force, timer, and pause in extension and flexion. The hand control has a clear start/stop buttons and the handset can also be used for selecting pre-set programs, warm-up functions, ROM bypass, and session timing.
An unbeatable combination of good looks and mechanical innovation sets Spectra apart as the Knee CPM of choice. The entire spectrum of needs for knee patients can now be addressed with a carriage that accommodates a full range of patients, without any additional accessories. Lightweight and exceptionally easy to carry, Spectra offers a quick set-up and practical operational modes that enhance patient comfort, compliance, and results.
Treatment modes include
- Warm-Up: Gradual progression to full ROM,
- Modulation: ROM end-point based on patient tolerance
- Session Time: Displays machine run time
- ROM Bypass: Manually bypass pre-set ROM
- Program: Set up to 16 customized programs.
- The Kinetic Spectra Knee CPM possesses the latest in CPM technology.
- Accommodates CPM for knee and hip surgery patients.
- Feel less pain and reduce swelling in the affected joint.
- Stop the formation of scar tissue while improving your overall range of motion (ROM)
- Power Supply: 100-240 V~
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 20W
- The device of type B Class 1
- IP 20
- Storage/Transport Conditions
- Temperature: -40 - 70°C / -40 - 160°F
- Relative Humidity: up to 90%
- Operating Conditions:
- Room Temperature: 10 - 40°C (50 - 105°F)
- Relative Humidity: up to 80%
- Angular limits: -10 - 120°
- Dimensions: 95cm x 33cm x 33cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Full Leg: 71cm - 99cm
- Tibia: 38 - 53cm
- Femur: 33 - 46cm
- User weight: 135kg
- With Deluxe Hygienic Pads or
- With Comfort Supports
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2-Year warranty, this warranty only covers the main unit and not any of the accessories.