The Anatomical Shoulder CPM Machine is designed for use in professional environments. Kinetec® is a world leader in the design and manufacture of Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machines. Kinetec® provides an extensive range of CPMs to cover all joint requirements as part of a recognized, clinically-proven rehabilitation process.
The Kinetec® Centura features a natural, anatomical motion that increases patient compliance and decreases joint stress. The post-operative passive range of motion helps prevent joint stiffness, edema, soft tissue contractures, and muscle atrophy. The scapula plane movement increases patient comfort in abduction. The Centura Anatomical Shoulder CPM also features horizontal abduction and adduction, a unique passive mode to address the critical functional motion of the shoulder. Controlled synchronized motion ensures patient safety, and the Centura can be programmed to reverse itself when excess force is exerted on the joint. Adjustable speeds and manual set-up mode provide precise, custom therapy options.
The Kinetec Centura™ 1 motor allows 2 anatomical movements covering the main pathologies of the shoulder:
– Abduction/Adduction (20° to 160)
– Flexion/Extension (20° to 180°)
The Kinetec Centura™ is available in different versions to fit with your daily requirement and use. The device has been designed with additional modules so the user can upgrade the product as required.
The Kinetec Centura™ remote control features the latest USB technology enabling the use of the Kinetec Data Capture™ software and patient USBs to track patient progress as well as pre-program the entire patient rehabilitation protocol.
- Provides a post-operative passive range of motion.
- Prevents joint stiffness, edema, soft tissue contractures, and muscle atrophy.
- Patient set-up is anatomical, comfortable, and quick with a color-coded set-up system.
- The programmable hand control allows the pre-programming of 16 different protocols.
- Change for right and left is easy.
- Breaks down for convenient transportation; also includes a carrying case for detachable parts.
- Automatically resets the parameters when the movement is changed. This prevents an incompatible range of motion to the patient's condition.
- Load reverse ensures patient safety when excessive force is exerted on the joint.
- Possibility to lock the adjustment of the parameters.
- Precise adjustment of the parameters of the movement
- Modulation: Allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance. This mode is generally used at the beginning of the session.
- ROM By-Pass: Used during the session, this mode allows a manual setting based on new patient tolerance, thus offering a real progressive work of the Range of motion.
- Force: This security feature allows the patient to reverse the movement following muscular contraction.
- Pauses: Pauses at movement limits, for improved outcomes.
- Type BF class II electrical device
- Speed: 50° to 140° per minute.
- Size of the device: Length 56cm, width 100cm, height 76cm (variable).
- Weight: 28 kg.
- From 1,4m to 2m
- User weight: 135kg
- With Deluxe Hygienic Pads or
- With Comfort Supports
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2-Year warranty, this warranty only covers the main unit and not any of the accessories.