The Acupuncture Needle tip is sharpened and polished to ensure consistency and provide ultimate sharpness, thus delivering a painless and efficient acupuncture treatment.
Hwato Acupuncture needles are sterile and disposable, made from surgical stainless steel and have a spiral wound Chinese style copper handle. Through close consultation with the Chinese Medical community in China, the needle tip has been refined to its current ‘double parabola’ shape, or ‘pine’ type needle tip. This shape has been consistently shown to provide a smoother, more painless needling experience for both the patient and practitioner.
Hwato Acupuncture needles are ideal for treatments using electroacupuncture or moxibustion.
- Musculoskeletal pain relief
- Treats hormone imbalance
- Treats sleep disorders
- Acupuncture has been shown effective in relieving nausea
- Treats headaches and migraines
- Copper with filiform type handle
- Individually sealed with guide tubes
- High electro and heat conductivity
- The highest quality needle in its category
- Box of 100 needles
Nappi Code: 1050102-001