Our anatomical charts make it easy to educate your staff and students, engage your patients, and refresh your knowledge. High-quality, optimally sized artwork captures anatomical details with unsurpassed clarity. Clearly labelled anatomical features eliminate confusion. A large detailed chart showing the muscles, ligaments and bones of the pelvis, hip and knee.
A comprehensive and attractive anatomy poster of the pelvis, hip and knee joints. Ideal for physiotherapy or sports clinics and sufficiently detailed for undergraduate degree-level study, the large hip and knee chart is an affordable way to learn, revise and educate.
- A frontal view of the pelvis, detailing the bones and ligaments of the hip joints and knee joints, with a portion of the tibia and fibula (main image)
- Detail on the hip joint with additional lateral and posterior views
- The movement of the hip: adduction, abduction, extension & flexion
- Various view of the knee - oblique, anterior (patella removed) and posterior (includes popliteus muscle)
- A figure illustrating flexion and extension movement of the knee joint.
The anatomical details of the bones and ligaments are fully labelled making this chart is ideal for explaining the anatomy of the hip and knee and for learning terminology. Additional information on the function of the joints will be useful for health professionals explaining movement and injury to patients.
This Hip and Knee poster has been laminated to ensure that it will be long-lasting, and the poster can be written on and wiped off with non-permanent markers.
Size: 51cm (W) x 66cm (L)
Nappi Code: None