Designed to be used with one of the Evercryo Cold Compression Wraps, the Evercryo Medical Cold Therapy System is a CE marked medical treatment for a range of physical ailments. It works by filling your Evercryo Cold Compression Wrap with ice-cold water that provides cooling, pain-relieving therapy for injuries. As the wrap fills, it becomes a compression garment that helps to improve circulation and speed up the healing of muscles and ligaments or wounds to the skin. When used with the Evercryo Head Wrap, it calms headaches and migraine pain.
This revolutionary technology is recognised as a medical device around the world and is sold as such in Asia, the USA and now in the UK. Manufactured in China and awarded ISO 13485 status (where an organisation needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements), this product brings together two of the most therapeutic and effective forms of physical therapy: cold therapy and compression therapy; the combination of which will help you recover faster and reduce your pain in a natural, drug-free way.
You need to purchase your Evercryo Cold Compression Wrap separately.
We have the full range available for cold compression therapy to different areas of the body, they are listed below, click on the links to view each individual product page:
- Ankle Wrap
- Shoulder Wrap
- Thigh Wrap
- Abdomen Wrap
- Elbow Wrap
- Wrist Wrap
- Knee Wrap
- Head Wrap
- Neck Wrap
How to Setup Your EverCryo System:
Follow the steps below for your first set up and if you have any problems at all, please do not hesitate to contact our expert customer service team.
Step 1. Attach the blue hose to the water container via the large white nozzle toward the bottom of the container
Step 2. Fill the container with ice and water. Fill water to the ‘WATER MIN’ line in the cooler and top with ice to the ‘ICE MAX’ line. When full, ensure you put the lid back on the container. If you only wish to use it for a short period of time, you can add less ice-filling to the max line gives you up to 8 hours of use.
Step 3. Pressurise the container
- Remove the small blue nozzle from the lid of the container (screw top)
- In place of the blue nozzle, screw one end of the small clear tube onto the container lid (it does not matter which end)
- Attach the clear tube at the other end to the electronic pressurisation device and plug the device into a wall socket
- Using the + button, set the timer to 90 seconds and press the power button. The device will begin to fill the container with air
- As soon as the timer reaches zero, remove the tube from the container lid and screw the blue nozzle back into place to ensure air doesn’t escape. Your container is now pressurised
Step 4. Secure your body wrap in a comfortable position. It doesn’t need to be too tight as the water pressure will increase the tightness as it fills with water
Step 5. Attach the free end of the blue hose to the inlet on your body wrap, it should secure in place with a click
Step 6. Open the air valve on top of the container (this part looks like a whistle) and then raise the container higher than the wrap. Soothing, ice-cool water will then begin to fill the wrap
Step 7. The filling should only take around 30 seconds, after which time you must close the air vent. The pressurised container will continue to fill the wrap until the air vent is closed
Once you have filled your wrap with ice cool water, you can remove the hose by simply pressing the blue release button on the inlet. The hose will release, and you can move around freely enjoying the benefits of your cold compression garment.
Your natural body heat will eventually warm the water inside the wrap. If you want to continue enjoying the cooling therapy, simply empty the body temperature water back into the container by following the steps below.
Emptying Your Body Wrap
- Re-attach the hose
- Hold the wrap higher than the container
- Open the air vent and the water will flow back into the container
You may then re-pressurise the container and re-fill your wrap as you did earlier, but please remember:
- You must disconnect the hose from the wrap prior to re-pressurising the container
- When you pressurise the container, the air vent must be closed
- When you are ready to re-fill your wrap, the air vent must be open
- When you wish to fill the wrap, the wrap should be lower than the container
- When you wish to empty the wrap, the wrap should be higher than the container
Nappi Code: None
This model carries a warranty of 6 Months from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to any of the accessories