The Primo Combination 860 offers dual-frequency ultrasound (1 MHz and 3 MHz) and the complete range of stimulation outputs that can be used individually or simultaneously in combination therapy.
The Primo Combination 860 unit provides 4 pole and 2 pole interferential therapy as well as a wide range of other electrical stimulation waveforms. Therapeutic voltage and current waveforms may be applied to a wide range of conditions with successful outcomes. These include acute and subacute traumatic and inflammatory conditions, chronic rheumatoid and arthritic conditions, and pain relief. Galvanic output may also be used for iontophoresis – the movement of drugs through the skin under the influence of a steady electrical voltage.
- Colour touch screen technology
- Dual-frequency ultrasound
- Three carrier frequencies – 2kHz, 4kHz, and 8kHz
- Diagnostic feature to help locate difficult to pinpoint lesions
- 2 independent output channels which allow 2 different treatments
14 treatment Protocols:
- Pressure Ulcers
- Chronic Venous Ulcers
- Trigger Point Low irritability
- Tendon Injury/ Lesion
- Chronic Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel
- Soft Tissue Stretch
- Impingement Syndrome
- Calcific Tendonitis
- Perineal Pain (Persistent)
- Perineal Pain (Partum)
What is Included:
- 1 x Primo Combination 860 therapy unit with large treatment head,
- 1 x 250 ml bottle of coupling medium,
- 1 x 2/4 pole patient lead,
- 4 x Medium (100 x 70 mm) rubber electrodes
- 4 x Medium sponge covers,
- 4 x Electrode connection cables (blue and yellow)
- 2 x Stretch bandages (1,200 x 75mm).
Nappi Code: None
This product carries a 2-year warranty. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to the battery.