Disposable ECG electrodes for use with snap-connect lead wires. Can be used for ECG or other biopotential measurements.
ECG electrodes are the ideal choice for all adult cardiac monitoring and diagnostic applications. Each ECG Electrode is designed to work in all procedures: Stress Test, Long Term Monitoring, Short Term Monitoring or Resting ECG.
- Universal use, industry-standard stud connector; Ag/ ACI
- Superior conduction
- Longer lasting adhesion, suitable for prolonged skin contact.
- Adult 40mm x 32mm
- Sold as a pack of 50 Electrodes
Recommended use: For measuring electrical rhythms of the heart in:
- General patient monitoring
- Diagnostic electrocardiography
- Cardiac stress testing
Nappi Code: None