The Digiflex Lite helps increase finger strength, flexibility, and coordination as it isolates each finger to build hand and forearm strength.
Hand exercisers often have one component that compresses allowing the stronger fingers to do all of the work. The Digiflex Lite unit has four individual finger pads with finger locks to allow for finger isolation and prevent stronger digits from compensating for weaker ones which would inhibit recovery. Rehabbing hand and finger injuries with the right equipment can be difficult. Many devices allow for stronger fingers to compensate for injured ones and some have imperfections that prevent accurate evaluations. The springs in the Digiflex are calibrated for precise evaluations to measure and track progress.
- Individual finger locks prevent compensation
- Individual finger locks allow for finger isolation
- Strengthen fingers, hands, and forearms
- Increase hand/finger flexibility and coordination
- Exercise fingers individually
- Exercise the whole hand
- 5 Color coded resistance levels
Five resistance levels available to customize a therapy program:
- Yellow (Extra-Light) 0.7kg of finger force needed to compress and 2.7kg of hand force needed to compress
- Red (Light) 1.4kg of finger force needed to compress and 5.4kg of hand force needed to compress
- Green (Medium) 2.3kg of finger force needed to compress and 9kg of hand force needed to compress
- Blue (Heavy) 3.2kg of finger force needed to compress and 12.7kg of hand force needed to compress
- Black (Extra Heavy) 4.1kg of finger force needed to compress and 16.3kg of hand force needed to compress
Nappi Code: None