These handheld finger exercisers are great for building hand strength or rehabilitating finger injuries. The ergonomic base is comfortable to workout with and promotes optimal positioning. It also distributes pressure evenly over the palm. A three-spring palm bar allows for gross grasp exercises.
Hand exercisers often have one component that compresses allowing the stronger fingers to do all of the work. The Digi-Flex unit has four individual finger pads that each compress by themselves. This lets each finger work and prevents stronger digits from compensating for weaker ones which would inhibit recovery. Rehabbing hand and finger injuries with the right equipment can be difficult. Many devices allow for stronger fingers to compensate for injured ones and some have imperfections that prevent accurate evaluations. The springs in the Digi-Flex are calibrated for precise evaluations to measure and track progress.
- Spring-based finger and hand exerciser
- Available in resistances ranging from yellow to black
- Four finger pads strengthen each digit individually
- The ergonomic base is easy to grip
- Non-latex handheld unit
Five resistance levels available to customize a therapy program:
- Yellow (Extra-Light) 0.68 kg of hand force needed to compress
- Red (Light) 1.36 kg of hand force needed to compress
- Green (Medium) 2.27 kg of hand force needed to compress
- Blue (Heavy) 3.18 kg of hand force needed to compress
- Black (Extra Heavy) 4.17 kg of hand force needed to compress
Nappi Code: None