Though primarily designed as a back massager for back pain relief, the Niagara Therapy Cyclopad is versatile and can be used to help in many different ways:
Placed under your legs or thigh to help relieve hip / upper and or lower leg pain.
Place under your legs to improve your circulation in your lower legs and ankles.
Sat against to soothe lower back problems and conditions such as coccyx pain.
Laid on or placed on chair backs to relieve upper back and shoulder pain.
The Therapy Cyclopad is created with our unique NHC Cyclo-Massage system inside, this massage system offers drug-free pain relief by gently easing away aches, pains, and cramps without applying pressure that may cause discomfort.
Portable, comfortable, and easy to use, the Therapy Cyclopad can be used anywhere in your home, or even on holiday.
Cycloid Vibration Therapy (CVT) devices have been developed in Australia and the UK from the Niagara Therapy physiotherapy products used on humans for injuries and mobility for over 60 years. This equipment is used in hospitals, clinics, and sports clubs. It’s also built into furniture for home use.
Through ongoing research conducted in Hospitals, Universities, and research institutions, this form of treatment has been proven to be totally non-aggressive, drug-free, and free of side effects.
The proven medical benefits include Increased Circulation and Lymphatic Drainage, Relaxation of Muscles, and Increased Joint Mobility, which in turn, produce better movement and performance for your patient.
Cycloid Vibration Therapy (CVT) pad gives a deep tissue Cycloidal Massage to the entire area. Due to the unique action of CVT, the Back Pack actively Improves Circulation, Relaxes Muscles while providing Passive Exercise, and promotes Lymphatic Drainage.
For the best therapeutic benefits, the Hand Pack should always be used in conjunction with the Cycloid Vibration Therapy (CVT) pad, as the action of the Hand Pack will be far more effective when the patient’s lymphatic system is already stimulated by the pad. Speed up healing of many conditions and provides an ongoing treatment option for optimal results.
WHAT IS NHC CYCLO-THERAPY
General wear and tear, alongside daily stress and feelings of anxiety, can have a negative impact on your body over time. This, coupled with other factors such as diet, exercise or any pre-existing conditions you have, can compound these issues.
Joint surfaces may become damaged, accompanied by muscle spasms and poor circulation, resulting in the waste build-up, adding to further complications. As a result, joint and muscle functions become worse and the pain and discomfort caused can seriously affect your quality of life.
The ethos behind our revolutionary approach isn’t to sell you anything – our products tend to do that for themselves – we just want you to experience how effective they can be. Ultimately you need to feel it to believe it!
HOW DOES NHC CYLO-THERAPY WORK?
Simply put, NHC Cyclo-Therapy is a three-dimensional deep tissue massage. The massage effect is different from others on the market as it works in a radiating elliptical movement effect rather than a piston-like hammering motion, which can often aggravate the muscles and joints and do more harm than good.
NHC Cyclo-Therapy operates like a gyroscope, creating a subtle, soothing, cycloidal (instead of just jarring) vibration. This is achieved through the multi-directional energy waves moving north/south, and east/west, while also rotating on a constant basis.
The result? Deep, gentle, relaxing treatment, without any of those conventional side-effect worries.
This unique therapy is designed to promote the flow of blood around the body helping to soothe aching joints and muscles, reducing muscle tension, and providing effective relief from a wide range of symptoms and conditions – all without the need for drugs, creams, or ointments.
- Produce the ability to rest and relax easily and naturally
- Soothe most rheumatic pains
- Assist muscle relaxation
- Ease simple nervous tension
- Generate pain relief
- Raise pain thresholds
- Improve local blood circulation
- Improve venous drainage
- Improve lymphatic drainage
- Assist in the reduction of swelling due to excess tissue fluid
- Improve joint mobility in most instances
- Help to ease high and low back pains
- Have no pharmaceutical side effects
- No pharmaceutical side effects
- Deeper penetration into the tissues
- Has a larger surface area of application
- Stimulates skin and soft tissue blood flow
- Reduced inflammation and swelling
- Ease of use
- Pleasant experience
- Arthritis Pain
- Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
- Osteoarthritis Pain
- Fibromyalgia Pain
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Leg Ulcer
- Improve Circulation
- Width: 36cm
- Height: 60cm
- Cleaning: “Can easily be cleaned by the user no complex cleaning instructions”
- Material: Antimicrobial Vinyl
- Primary Function: Deliver therapy to the user in the form of vibration
- Vibration Range: The vibration range of the current CSTP is 35Hz to 75Hz
- Time function: This allows the user to safely set the timed therapy for the device in a range from 5 minutes up to 60 minutes in 5 minute intervals.
- Therapy Functions: “Polymodulation Option – allow the user to select a function allowing the pad to gently increase and decrease in speed
- Cycloid actions: allow the user to select a function allowing the pad to deliver a constant (single phase) therapy. ”
- Speed (Intensity): The user can select 9 steps of speed and within these 9 steps, increments can be made up in steps of 0.1 until the next step is achieved. At step 9 this will only increment up to 9.5.
- User Display: Two displays are present (time & speed) to ensure the output of the device can be shown to the user
Nappi Code: None
This unit is covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase, this warranty does not include any of the accessories.