EverCryo Pulse is a newly-developed product that integrates continuous cold and intermittent hydrodynamic compression therapies to reduce pain and swelling, reduce muscle spasms, encourage cellular oxygen supply to help you to heal faster, recover better, and enjoy more effective pain relief after an injury or surgery.
The EverCryo Pulse system combines alternating compression and circulating cold water and is adjustable in an application that is easy to use. Cold Compression therapy has long been used to recover from various injuries and surgeries. The EverCryo Pulse is a powerful, all-in-one, cryotherapy device designed to be used at home. It is portable, easy to use, and provides targeted cryotherapy treatments to reduce inflammation, muscle soreness, and joint pain. The EverCryo Pulse works by delivering a controlled burst of cold therapy directly to the affected area, reducing inflammation and providing temporary pain relief. The device features adjustable temperature settings and an LED display that allows users to monitor the temperature and time of each treatment. The EverCryo Pulse is a great choice for anyone looking for an effective and convenient way to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Intermittent cold compression accelerates the healing process and reduces pain and swelling
- Preset flexible treatment options to achieve the best care for you;
- Perfect for athletic training rooms, clinics, and home use;
- Gives you a quiet environment during the treatment;
- Covers the ankle, shoulder, leg, back, elbow, hand, and knee.
How To Use The EverCryo Pulse:
- Step 1: Push the door release button to open the cooler door, and add the ice and water into the cooler.
- Step 2: Place the cuff on the body part, please note that the cuff can’t be placed directly against wounds, connect the cooler and cuff by the connector.
- Step 3: Plug in the AC adaptor. Press the power button for about 3-5 seconds, the screen should light up, and then press the plus or minus button to choose the mode, then press the play/pause button to start the cooler.
- Step 4: After use, Press the power button for about 3-5 seconds to turn off the cooler. Drain out the water from the cuff and pour out the ice and water from the cooler.
What is Included:
- 1 x EverCryo Pulse Unit
- 1 x Connector Hose
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Drain Connector
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Large Full Leg Cuff
- 1 x Medium Full Leg Cuff
- 1 x Leg Cuff
- 1 x Back/Hip/Rib Cuff
- 1 x Shoulder Cuff
- 1 x Universal Cuff
- 2 x Knee Cuff
- 1 x Ankle Cuff
- 1 x Hand/Wrist Cuff
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 1-year warranty and a 6-month warranty on all cuffs, this warranty does not cover any of the accessories.