Cold Compression Therapy Knee Cuff support is the ideal way to ice the knee whether it be post-exercise, injury, or as part of a rehabilitation program. Cold compression therapy will help minimize pain, reduce swelling, and maximize rehab potential.
The Cold Compression Therapy Knee Cuff is recommended for use post-op and has also proven effective in the treatment of patella tendonitis, arthritis, anterior/ medial cruciate ligament, swelling, ligament sprains, and strains. Simply attach the refrigerated gel lining and adjust the cuff to fit either the left or right knee using the hook and loop fastenings provided. Next, attach the pump ensuring that the two-way switch is in the on position. Once the desired inflation level has been reached turn the valve to off and remove it.
Manufactured from premium quality neoprene this Knee support cuff leads today's field in cold compression therapy, also known as cryotherapy. Incorporating the latest in cold compression technology, this patented design is the latest in affordable cold compression systems on the market today. The support is made from breathable, drip-free, washable neoprene and features secure hook and loop straps for easy adjustable fitting and unrivaled comfort and support. Further, it is supplied in a unisex, one size fits all format for your convenience. The inflation pump supplied features a two-way cut-off valve to easily achieve and maintain the desired level of inflation.
- Innovative support uses cold compression therapy to minimize pain and discomfort and reduce swelling.
- Patented design incorporating the latest in cold compression technology.
- Features detachable gel lining which can be placed in fridge/ freezer. Inflation pump with handy two-way cut-off valve.
- Secure Velcro fastenings for comfortable and adjustable compression and support. Breathable neoprene fabric. Fully washable.
- Suitable for use to treat sprains and strains, swelling, muscle fatigue, sports, and other injuries. Ideal for rehabilitation.
- Store cold pack in freezer or fridge for 1~2 hours before use
- For external use only
- Gently crease the cold pack and ensure the temperature is desirable before use
- Keep a cloth between your skin and the cold pack to prevent discomfort
- Apply the cold pack to the desired body region
- DO NOT apply the cold pack for longer than 10 minutes at a time unless approved by a medical specialist
- DO NOT fall asleep with the cold pack on your skin
- DO NOT use this product in any way that may damage its integrity
- DO NOT use this product on an open wound(s) and/or sensitive skin
- DO NOT use it as a hot pack
- DO NOT put it in the microwave, hot water, or oven
- Colour: Black
- Material: Neoprene
Nappi Code: None