The BSN cervical collar is a convenient anatomically shaped collar that maintains neck stability and restricts the range of motion. Promote a healthy recovery especially post-operative.
The BSN Cervical Collar is an anatomically shaped collar designed to provide support to the neck and head. It is commonly used to provide stability and support in the event of a neck injury, to limit movement of the head and neck, or to provide comfort and support for various medical conditions. The BSN Cervical Collar consists of a polyester stockinette foam that adds to patient comfort. It also has adjustable straps and fasteners to ensure a secure fit. Depending on the severity of the condition, the collar may be worn for short periods of time or for extended periods of time.
- Medium-density collar for good support and optimal comfort
- Pre-shaped contours provide an excellent anatomical fit and good support at the back of the neck
- Attractive cotton cover for patient comfort and an additional piece of stockinette for collar cleanliness
- Wide overlaps of the hook and loop fasteners allow easy adjustments for a wide range of neck sizes.
- Acute neck injuries
- Chronic cervical syndromes
- Sizing around the Neck: 30cm - 36cm
- Chin to Chest Height: 7.5cm
Nappi Code: 417798-001