A deep penetrating massage oil to soothe and relax tired muscles. Arnica Ice Physio Massage Oil combines essential oils to soothe and relax tired, aching muscles. It is made from the arnica flower, which contains a compound called helenalin that has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Whether you are an ultra- marathon runner, a gym enthusiast, or a sports lover Arnica Ice Massage Oil is the perfect muscular relief to keep on hand. Designed for everyone, you can trust Arnica Ice to provide relief from sore muscles, pain, and stiffness from those long training sessions and marathons.
Arnica Ice massage oil can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Helps to heal bruises
- Reduces swelling
- Improves circulation
- Promotes relaxation
- Soothes sore muscles
- Lavender Oil 1%
- Rosemary Oil 1%
- Arnica Oil 1%
- Peppermint Oil 1%
- Menthol 1%
Ways to use arnica massage oil:
- Apply it to the affected area and massage it gently.
- Use it as a warm compress.
- Add a few drops to a bath.
- Do not use it on open wounds.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use it if you have allergies to arnica or any of the essential oils.
Nappi Code: None