AKVOLITO™ Bath Chair is a simple and innovative solution that is helpful while taking care of disabled people.
The AKVOLITO™ consists of a solid frame that is made of aluminium and, moreover, protects from the adverse effects of water. Furthermore, the frame is equipped with foam covers that protect the bathtub or kids bathtub from scratching. The unique construction of the frame makes it possible to adjust the tilt angle of four areas namely the footrest, seat, backrest and headrest. Moreover, the seat can be adjusted at any height.
It is highly beneficial due to the fact that the product is correctly adjusted to the user’s needs which is very helpful when e.g. washing a little user’s hair. Concerning upholstery, it is made of an impermeable net.
As far as the bath deckchair AKVOLITO™ is concerned, its upholstery and frame are available in different colours – it depends on its size.
- Waterproof: This construction is neutral for harmful water influence.
- Lightweight Construction: The product is made of lightweight and durable materials.
- Compact: When folded occupies very little space.
- Easy to use: Adjusting does not require the use of tools.
- Safety: Seat belts protect the child while bathing.
Bath chair for children AKVOLITO™ should be used in case of:
- cerebral palsy (CP)
- paralysis or paresis
- poliomyelitis (Heine-Medin disease)
- limb injuries or limb amputation
- limb deformities
- joint arthritis and injuries
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty does not include any of the accessories