For those in recovery or with limited levels of mobility, it's important that a reliable and easy-to-use crutch is available when they must move unassisted.
The Adjustable Adult Elbow Crutch is designed to provide an intuitive standing and walking aid to users who require support to carry their weight. Made with lightweight aluminium and an angled neck to reduce wrist strain, these crutches are the perfect device to provide support and comfort while on the move. Elbow crutches are usually prescribed for short-term use. The Adjustable Adult Elbow Crutch has an ergonomic design with a number of safety, strength and comfort features.
- Provide support and comfort while on the move
- Prescribed for short-term use
- Contoured arm cuffs and grips are moulded for comfort and better stability.
- Ergonomic design
- Sold as a single unit
- Weight Limit: Not to exceed 120kg
- Adjustable height range (handle to ground): 70-90cm
- Black handle cuff and foot
- Extensions available (55cm)
- Glass-filled polypropylene top (forearm support) for extra strength
- Contoured arm cuffs and grips are moulded for comfort and better stability
- Single pin for adjustable height
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase.