Tilt tables provide early weight-bearing experiences for patients too weak to stand on their own. Tilt Table has also been proven to help prevent and decrease orthostatic hypotension as well as manage spasticity and improve bone density.
The Synergy-C Treatment Tilt table has excellent functions for both examination & treatment work. It provides 0° tilting and adds to be used to diagnose dysautonomia or syncope. The Synergy-C 2 section Tilt table is mainly used to treat the nervous system with weakness, pain, muscle spasm, additional training for rehabilitation purposes, hemiplegia, paraplegia and traumatic brain injury and other severe patients to resume standing activity. The Tilt table can also be used for long-term bedridden patients to prevent the rise of orthostatic hypotension.
To use a tilt table, the patient lies on top of the table on her back. The physical therapist secures the safety straps around the patient and then slowly elevates the table, putting the patient in a standing position while monitoring her blood pressure and heart rate throughout the treatment.
The Synergy-C 2 Section Treatment Tilt Table also provides a Hi-Lo function for different situations, such as wheelchair changing and professional therapy.
- Comes with a set of 3 Safety Straps to secure the patient
- Adjustable footplate as well as an adjustable table
- Used for long-term bedridden patients to prevent the rise of orthostatic hypotension.
- Flexible tiling featuring single motor and double gas struts.
- Retractable castors 75mm for excellent mobility and safety
- The table also goes horizontal for recovery in emergency situations.
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 3-year warranty on the frame, 1 year for upholstery, 5-year warranty on the Actuator, 2 years for the control box and 1-year warranty on all other parts.